Sunday, September 18, 2011

TESS

When I started this blog, I kind of decided that I would write much more about news and trends within the fashion world, rather than post personal outfits. I would only write about people you know, not just about the ones that I know.

However, when you see a girl like Tess, that can get kind of difficult. 
Why? Tess is that girl that looks like a rockstar and has the body of a model. 
So, when I saw her in yet another jaw-dropping outfit, I decided to bring out the camera and shoot those pretties. 

Come and have a look!


Beige coat: vintage
White shirt: Wolf & Lamb + Michelberger Hotel for Michelberger Hotel
White skirt: Zara
Watch: Jeremy Scott
Slingbacks: Yves Saint Laurent


Beige coat: vintage
Lace top: American Apparel
White skirt: Zara
Slingbacks: YSL
Black clutch: American Apparel
Watch: Jeremy Scott
Sunglasses: L.G.R.



Wolf & Lamb + Michelberger Hotel for Michelberger Hotel shirt, combined with Zara skirt and vintage coat.












Her beautiful YSL slingbacks.


The Jeremy Scott watch. In close up.






Enjoy your Mondays!



x Magel 


2 comments:

  1. Wauw, ze ziet er helemaal geweldig uit! Doet me altijd een plezier om mensen een beetje 'dressed up' te zien in het dagelijkse leven. We zouden misschien een beetje meer de all stars in de kast laten staan en torenhoge pumps tevoorschijn toveren ;) xo, Elien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volledig mee akkoord! Sometimes, life should just be one big dress-up party ;)
    Ik hou ook nog steeds enorm van de super outfits op je blog! Eye candy! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete