Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hot child in the city!

Okay, I know that I've already made a name for myself as a SERIOUS Isabel Marant-addict (and it's sad, actually: I want it but I can't have it), but I have to say: the S/S 2012 that I.M. showed in Paris last week was, once again, a sight for sore eyes. Why, oh why, Isabel, must you be so pricy??





 The most eye-catching items in the 2012 Isabel Marant collection are soft pastels, knitted dresses, glossy high heels and slouchy boots. Yum!

A message that Isabel OBVIOUSLY hasn't gotten yet, has made its way to the Balmain house. Because yes, oooooooh yes, the fabulous Parisian brand is launching a second line: Pierre Balmain. And guess what: it's rumoured to be a lot more affordable than its older brother.


The brand is being very mysterious about the new line, though (childish, is what I'd call it!), and doesn't want to give away too many pictures of the collection yet. 
They did, however, release a smokin' hot video showing pieces of the collection. Actors/models are none other than the members of Our Mountain and lead singer Matthew Huntchinson's girl slash supermodel, Abbey Lee Kershaw. Check out that video pronto! Here!


And staying on the topic of cheaper lines of designer brands (yes, there's more than one), it's almost time for the Versace for H&M launch! Yay! As we're marking our calendars and counting down to November 17th, Vogue Russia kindly went and offered us a sneak peek of the upcoming collection. Wanna see? Yea you do!






Okay, I'll admit, I don't understand a word of it either. But an image speaks louder than a thousand words, njet?


And finally, I urge you to get your butt to the store and get your hands on OPI's limited edition Pink of Hearts - Pink Shatter


For every bottle of this bubbly shade that's sold during the month of October in one of the Planet Parfum shops, one euro gets donated to the fund of breast cancer research.  I don't even need to say more, you should be there already!

If you're not really sure how the shatter polish works, you can visit this website to watch a simple tutorial.


Enjoy those goodies!

x magel











No comments:

Post a Comment