Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wild thing.

Hook me up pronto, is what I'd say!


I'm so diggin' this look! For more wild looks like this, be sure to check out www.polyvore.com on a daily basis. 


Blue Passion

Givenchy animal print top
$295 - mytheresa.com


Rag Bone biker jacket
$1,295 - net-a-porter.com


Cotton skirt
$20 - topshop.com


Christian Louboutin platform stiletto heels
£345 - brownsfashion.com


Christian louboutin handbag
£595 - net-a-porter.com


Kenneth jay lane jewelry
€185 - pret-a-beaute.com


Duo Eyeshadow In Solar Cell
$16 - topshop.com




Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
$18 - kiehls.com


Midnight Recovery Concentrate
$43 - kiehls.com



Also, be sure to keep an eye on my blog the next couple of days as I'll be posting some news on a fashion yard sale some of my girlfriends and I are organising on my rooftop terrace,
and about the collaboration I'll be starting with a very fashionminded pr-agency.

Stay tuned!

x Magel

No comments:

Post a Comment