Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kate Moss and Jamie Hince's wedding - photos by Mario Testino.

Today, I found Mario Testino's pictures from Kate Moss' wedding on the Vogue website.

The images give me an immediate longing for sunny days, delicious wedding receptions, happy people toasting to eternal love, and I wouldn't mind dancing with Jude Law on a wedding reception either.

The pictures are, well, perfect.

But no more teasing, why don't you just see for yourself. 

Enjoy!

Absolutely... breathtaking.

Seriously, how many beautiful people can fit into one picture?!


I just love Kate's cream coloured dress with beaded pearls around the hem. Style!

Well hello, Naomi!

That's some fiiiiine craftmanship.

I would KILL (Yes, I just punned on Jamie's bandname)  for a table set like this on my terrace!

Totally Balmain.

Stella M with baby Reilly.


Leave it to Kate to make wearing a white fur coat on your wedding day so 2011.

Too bad about the photoshop fail (see Lila Grace's fingers, flowing into mommy's back).

All That Glitters.

Former French Vogue editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld with photographer Terry Richardson.

Kelly Osbourne, I'm still stunned!





Lara Stone with husband David Walliams.

Jack White.


Stella with her proud father, Sir Paul McCartney.



That's SIR Paul M, Jamie and Kate!


This picture fascinates me. What is up with the little girl?

Lara Stone. Effortless.


Fragile beauty.



LOVE the hat!

The shoes, the veil, the panter carpets ... This picture oozes the perfect wedding between rock & glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment